As previously mentioned, I am attached to little Gray. One way I practice attachment parenting is by babywearing. My husband and I have found a carrier that we both love as much as Grayson does!
This product was given in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. In addition, this post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. My full disclosure can be found here.
We were blessed to receive the The LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE Airflow baby carrier. This carrier is perfect for all of us!
Overall features of The LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE Airflow include:
- Six ergonomic carrying positions
- Lumbar support
- Extra tall extendable torso with attached neck support
- Two way adjustable straps
- Wide padded shoulders and waist belt
Reasons we love the LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE Airflow:
1) Comfort: This carrier is comfortable and keeps the weight of Grayson off my hips and shoulders. The lumbar support is an amazing addition. As your baby grows, you can even adjust the carrier to various positions. The adjustable seat and baby neck support ensures your baby is just as comfortable as you are. Right now we are using the infant carrying position. Once he is able to hold up his head better, we will try the face out position.
2) Air flow: The COMPLETE AirFlow is great for hot weather wearing because the front panel is made of breathable 3D mesh. Anytime I am baby wearing, I am usually working up a sweat by doing stuff around the house, on a walk, or doing Zumbini. The breathability of this carrier is awesome for all of those things.3) Longevity: We love that we will be able to get good use out of this carrier. It is suggested for babies weighing anywhere from 7-45lbs.
Overall, this carrier is great for mom or dad! Have you tried babywearing? Let me know in the comments below.
DISCOUNT: Receive $10 off purchases over $95*, by clicking here. *Discount offer may change from time to time.