Nap time is usually when I am able to get stuff done around the house, but I can’t do anything without having my baby monitor close by. Having a good camera is essential when you count on it to monitor your little one! I’ve found the perfect baby monitor for you and your loved ones.
This product was given in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. In addition, this post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. My full disclosure can be found here.
The Lollipop Baby Monitor is a video-based monitor that runs on WiFi. We use our phone or iPad to view Grayson. The posable silicone arm makes it easy to install at whatever angle you desire. I was even able to install it on my own! We will probably utilize the wall mount when he starts crawling or grabbing at his crib.
A few other features that we love include:
- True Crying Detection: The camera has the ability to detect true crying. It alerts you when there is noise or crying by distinguishing a difference between the two. You can also adjust the “crying sensitivity” within the app.
- Audio Mode: The “audio mode” allows your phone to continue being used, while the audio of the monitor still plays. I use this feature quite often.
- High quality video: This feature was most important to me. Being able to see Grayson’s chest rise and fall is made easy with the clarity of this camera. The night vision mode makes it appear like there is a spot light on him, yet the camera barely puts off any light. You can even zoom in, which I love!
- Amazing sound: The quality of the sound is amazing! I can even hear Grayson breathing when the sound is turned up.
- Remote music playing: We have always used a portable sound machine and this camera allows you to control the sound remotely. It has both smooth sounds and lullabies built in.
- Allows multiple users: Your spouse or babysitter can even have access to the app as you choose.
- Crossing detection: You can set a border inside the screen where you can be alerted of movement. So, if your baby moves outside of the range you will receive an alert. This would be great for when they try to start climbing out of the crib!
- Wall sensor: Although we don’t have this addition, it could be very useful. It sends the Lollipop camera information about the room such as temperature, air quality and humidity.
- Picture of the day: It allows you to save a screen shot into an album on the app. Who wouldn’t want to save the sleeping cuteness or post nap playtime?
- Packaging: I love that it came in beautiful packaging. I am all about presentation. It comes in three different colors: turquoise, cotton candy and pistachio. This camera would make a great gift or addition to your baby registry.
I would highly recommend this baby camera for you or your loved ones. It has every feature you need in a monitor and more!
You can also check out Lollipop on the following social platforms: