Grayson has been battling sensitive skin since day one. Sorry bud, momma blessed you with that feature. I have tried numerous creams and lotions, but wasn’t finding much relief for his chapped cheeks and dry scalp.
These products were given in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. In addition, this post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. My full disclosure can be found here.
A friend mentioned trying California Baby products and I am so glad she did! They gifted us with a few items to try and they did not disappoint. If you have a little one with sensitive skin or eczema, here are a few of our favorites:
- Super Sensitive Shampoo & Body Wash: this wash is perfect for dry winter skin. It nourishes with organic calendula and Aloe Vera, leaving Gray’s skin extra soft.
- Super Sensitive Everyday Lotion: A little goes a long way with this lotion. It absorbs fast and doesn’t leave the skin feeling greasy.
- Super Sensitive Organic Body Oil: Bedtime baby massages are complete with this soothing body oil. The skin is left extra hydrated.
- Super Sensitive Sunscreen: I love that it is mineral based and comes in various SPFs.
- Eczema Shampoo & Body Wash: Battling cradle cap, dry scalp or eczema? This works for all! The colloidal oatmeal is extremely soothing.
- Therapeutic Relief Eczema Cream: Saved the best for last! This is by far our favorite eczema cream. Minutes after application the redness goes down. It’s perfect for nighttime application with the scent of French lavender and clary sage essential oils. It even relieved heat rash. I keep this in the diaper bag and apply it throughout the day as well!
Overall, we were extremely impressed with all the California Baby products we tried. I would highly recommend them to anybody that has a little one with sensitive skin or to someone that just wants to use safe products on their baby.
California Baby products are proudly blended, manufactured and packaged in their FDA registered & certified organic solar powered U.S.A facility. All products are allergy tested and free of peanuts. soy, or dairy. No animal testing.
You can visit California Baby on the following social platforms: